Cape Tribulation accommodation
Safari Lodge is located in the remote rainforest region of Cape Tribulation in Tropical North Queensland. If you are looking for Cape Tribulation accommodation, Safari Lodge offers both Safari Huts and camp sites, as well as a swimming pool and clean amenities in the tropical rainforest. Along with the Turtle Rock Cafe and Ocean Safari, the Safari Lodge site offers a complete Cape Tribulation package, featuring onsite Cape Tribulation accommodation, dining and Great Barrier Reef tours.
Far away from the stresses of city life, Safari Lodge offers Cape Tribulation accommodation sitting happily between two world heritage areas. Onsite facilities include:
• Safari Huts – quad share, twin or king (with or without ensuites)
• Camp sites
• Swimming pool
• Camp kitchen
• Amenities block with toilets and showers
• Close to the beach, restaurants, water holes
• Onsite manager
• Towels available for hire $10
Sleep in the jungle and enjoy the sounds of the rainforest at night, or rise early to experience the sunrise over beautiful Myall beach only minutes away. Experience the region without the crowds. Whether you’re here to relax or to participate in the numerous activities this area has to offer, our friendly and informative staff can advise and arrange your ultimate holiday for you.
- Safari Hut King/Twin Share with ensuite (King bed/split dbl single)
- Safari Hut Twin Share without ensuite
- Safari Hut Triple Share without ensuite
- Safari Hut Quad Share 1 pax (Bunk beds sleep 4 – individual bookings)
- Powered camp sites per adult (Tents, vans and motorhomes)
- Powered camp sites per child (Tents, vans and motorhomes)
- Unpowered camp sites per adult (Tents, vans and motorhomes)
- Unpowered camp sites per child (Tents, vans and motorhomes)
Reef and Rainforest packages including an Ocean Safari tour and Safari Lodge accommodation are also available.