Departs/Returns: Morning tour check in: 8.00am, Afternoon tour check in: 12.00pm, Safari Lodge check in 2pm / Morning tour returns: 12.30pm, Afternoon tour returns: 4.30pm, Safari Lodge check out 10am
- Adult: $195 quad share.
- Child: $
- Family: $
- Overnight accommodation at Safari Lodge in king, twin or quad share accommodation
- Visit two reef sites, Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- All snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef interpretation and eco presentations
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire - $8
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- Soft Drinks/Juice
- A bag including a towel and hat
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Cash for water, soft drinks, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board
- Overnight toiletries and clothing
Reef and Rainforest packages
Spend longer in Tropical North Queensland and stay overnight in the tropical jungle before or after your Ocean Safari Great Barrier Reef trip. Located onsite at Safari Lodge, Ocean Safari offers the ultimate reef and rainforest adventure.
The Reef ‘n Rainforest package includes quad Safari Lodge accommodation and an Ocean Safari Great Barrier Reef trip, allowing for an overall Daintree experience.
Great Barrier Reef Trip
The Ocean Safari tour visits two different snorkel destinations, each with an extraordinary array of marine life, turtles and coral species. The serenity and clarity of the Great Barrier Reef off Cape Tribulation offers some of the most incredible underwater viewing ever experienced, in a remote region relatively untouched by man.
Cape Tribulation Accommodation
Far away from the stresses of city life, the Safari Lodge sits happily between two world heritage areas, the stunning Great Barrier Reef and the tropical Daintree Rainforest. Sleep in the jungle and enjoy the sounds of the rainforest at night, or rise early to experience the sunrise over beautiful Myall Beach only minutes away. Experience the region without the crowds.
Safari Lodge offers affordable eco huts known as Safari Huts in the tropical rainforest, close to the beach, restaurants and water holes. Onsite facilities include a swimming pool, camp kitchen, toilets and showers and a laundry.
Safari Lodge is located onsite at the Ocean Safari Great Barrier Reef trip check in office, which is also home to the Turtle Rock Café.
*Please note: The above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on tide, wind and other weather conditions. Cancellations up to 5pm the night before departure date receive 97% refund. Cancellations after 5pm night before departure date – no refund. Please call Ocean Safari 48 hours prior to departure on 07 4098 0006 to reconfirm booking and pick up time. For bookings within 24 hours of departure please call 07 4098 0006.